Friday, February 20, 2009

Chenille Scarflette

Wanting a quick project to work on and finish I made the Chenille Scarflet, also found here on Ravelry. I used pink Gedifra Distrato that I had in my stash. Even thought the original pattern called for chenille I love the way it turned out in the Distrato. I'm not sure if I'll keep the large white buttons or try to find some in pink. If you want a really quick and easy project this is a great one to do!!

I've also started one in red chenille.


Oh and fyi - be careful asking your hubby to take pictures of stuff you've made especially if you're wearing it. He kept saying he was cutting the top of my head off and I totally didn't understand how that could be possible until I downloaded the pics and this is what I saw: MEN!! sometimes he can be such a perv.

No comments: