Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Post New Blog

Since I have been doing so much knitting and it isn't always of interest to quilters I thought I would start a new blog for the knitting projects. Of course I'm not sure where the dogs, cat and family will fit into this but I figure I'll work out those details later. I'm also not sure how to move knitted projects from the DOGQUILTER quilt blog to this blog either but I'm hopeful I will get it figured out (with a little help from friends) without losing too much sleep or hair in the process. Wish me luck.

Currently I am working on the Dulce Neck Cozy which I am making out of the Araucania Ranco that was previously going to be the Swallowtail Shawl but had to be scrapped because I ran out of yarn and the second hank I ordered was so off the original color but enough whining about that....

My second project is a pair of Charade socks that I am using Opal yarn for.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

Yeah! I'm your first comment on your new blog!! Just curious which blog gets your DOT posts? Hmmm interesting! I subscribed to you new blog!! Thanks for sharing it!!!